Viagra Soft Flavored is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Viagra Soft Flavored is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Viagra Soft Flavored as directed by your doctor.
- TakeViagra Soft Flavored by mouth with or without food. Viagra Soft Flavored may not work as quickly if you take it with a high-fat meal.
- Viagra Soft Flavored is usually taken about half an hour or an hour before sexual activity; however, it may be taken anywhere from 4 hours to a half hour before sexual activity. Talk with your doctor about the best way to take Viagra Soft Flavored.
- Viagra Soft Flavored can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Viagra Soft Flavored and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Viagra Soft Flavored.
Store Viagra Soft Flavored at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Viagra Soft Flavored out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil citrate.