Bupron SR is used for treating depression. Bupron SR is an antidepressant. It works in the brain to treat depression.
Use Bupron SR as directed by your doctor.
- Take Bupron SR by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Several weeks may pass before your symptoms improve. Do not stop taking Bupron SR without checking with your doctor.
- Take your doses at the same times each day, at least 6 hours apart unless directed otherwise by your doctor. This may help to decrease the risk of seizures with Bupron SR.
- Continue to take Bupron SR even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Bupron SR, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take more than 1 dose within 6 hours. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Bupron SR.
Store Bupron SR at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Bupron SR out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Bupropion.