Kamagra Effervescent is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and contain 100mg of the active ingredient (sildenafil citrate). Kamagra Effervescent increases blood flow to the penis, allowing more blood flow into the penis, like happened naturally, when a man is sexually stimulated. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, resulting in an erection.
Use Kamagra Effervescent as directed by your doctor.
- Drop one of the tablets in a small glass of water and stir gentle. Within a minute or two, the tablet will dissolve in the water allowing the patient to drink the solution easily.
- Maximum effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the tablet.
- Kamagra Effervescent can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take it more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Kamagra Effervescent and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
The safe indicated dose of Kamagra Effervescent within a 24 hour period is 100mg. Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Kamagra Effervescent.
Store Kamagra Effervescent at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) away from moisture, heat and light. Store Kamagra Effervescent out of the reach of children.